Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Euroglamper


Well Kassie didn't glamp at Crimson Lake cuz' she was glamping high style across Europe. She didn't dip her toes in the muddy lakes of Alberta cuz' she was gondoling in Venice and toga-ing in Carfu and viewing ruins in Rome.
I wanted her to experience the best gyros in Paris as Rob and I had but this one looks a little short of what ours looked like. I think there was a little chinzeria going in here with the meat. Big time. This was half the size of ours and missing the lettuce. Oh Kassie you must go back and have the real gyro...this is a cheap imitation. ....and 7 French fries. Oh my God! One good reason to go back. You gotta have one that drips all over you as you eat it.










2 comments:

  1. haha FIRST OF ALL I was in Corfu - not Carfu.
    And SECONDLY, before you go beaking my Gyros (which FYI family is pronounced Euros) I had mine in Greece, so I at least had an original - YOU had a Parisian imitation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Greece...what was I thinking...the lamb must have run away....gotta go to Paris. An original in Greece is like camping versus glamping...anybody can have the original..who wants it?hahahahaahha

    glamping baba

    ReplyDelete