Monday, October 18, 2010

Best Damn Cupcakes I Ever Tasted

A male client brought me two of these cupcakes on Saturday for a treat. I'm never one to go to a specialty shop just for a cupcake.  Number one reason is that there is nothing close by worth raving about. But after having this with a coffee ...decadence has taken on a new meaning.  Oh my God are these good. I was so glad I had two of them. They come from a shop called "fuss cupcakes" and I had to drive clear across town today  to Whyte Avenue to buy a couple more.  They use Callebaut chocolate and pure sweet cream butter. It's the cream butter that is infused into the cupcake that  makes these glampaliscious with no commercial after taste. The cupcake itself is delicious even without frosting. They also have Red Velvet with Cream Cheese icing....oh another time for that one.

Soulmate



West Side Story

No comments:

Post a Comment