Tuesday, March 8, 2011

It's a Bug's World

I must have had a screw loose this week when I decided that the kids should go bug hunting. I hate bugs. I think the winter has been too long. I usually can't even touch a plastic, creepy, crawly, slimy bug, never mind roaches and spiders and centipedes and whatever else you have with a hundred legs.  But for a crazy moment this week I thought this might be fun for two little boys to hunt for bugs in the house.  And it was!  They threw them across the room, and slid them down the stairs and watched them fly everywhere. Roaches, spiders and centipedes.   I`d pick them up and put them away and they would scatter them all over again. I can even handle the coloured ones now.....but those awful brown two inch roaches just creep the bejesus out of me. It wasn't enough to buy bugs, we got a bag of gold coins....like a hundred.  So money was thrown in amongst the bugs everywhere.  Another insane moment! Throwing them and hiding them is one thing...picking them up and digging them out of the couch is not fun.  Lesson learned....really think your ideas through before you act on them.  And never buy brown roaches. If by chance, one gets misplaced and you forget about it and one day it reappears......it will scare the crap out of you.

Bug Hunting Binoculars
And One Scary Eyed Bug Hunter


Gogee and his Bug


Here's Lots of Them on the Stairs

Who threw the bug?  Gogee or Lukee?

Gogee!


Watch this roach slide...

Hey let's go to the top of the stairs, O.K.???


Creepy crawlers....couldn't snap a Roach
Too Ugly!!


I'm the King of Money Land and Bug World


Rings for a King!



Does the kompooter say that  bugs like apples?


No comments:

Post a Comment