Monday, November 22, 2010

Christmas Bling

How about a little Christmas Bling for your wall??? This one was made for me by my sister with all my old jewelry. Brooches, earrings, braclets and chains.  Sketch out a  Christmas tree on your velvet and decorate to your hearts content.  Anything that glitters and blings is usable. A black velvet background and a Goodwill  frame and you have a little Christmas sparkle on your walls with a story. My star is magnificent.  A diamond necklace with an amber stone inside of it.  Notice I said diamond.  Everything that sparkles is a  diamond to me. I hate throwing out jewelery and this is a creative way to reuse pieces that are broken.

Enlarge to see the best sparkle since I don't have my Nikon 3100 yet.



And how about this?  Canadian Tire has these huge diamond rings for $3.95 to hang on the tree in case someone is hinting or maybe treating themselves to the diamond they always wanted or maybe they just like bling on a tree.  But they are gorgeous.  And for the divas who like diamonds maybe you could even use it as a napkin ring if you entertain with sparkle.


No comments:

Post a Comment