Wednesday, November 17, 2010

When Baba's away the Mice will play


Well when I was off doing my little babysitting stint.....someone decided to vacation at my house.  Yup he had the whole run of the house.  Just like a kid on vacation when the parents are gone.   All that remains is evidence that something was going on.  Well I'm no fan of Mickey and the traps with the fake cheese came out and were strategically placed with a "Bon Voyage" smear of peanut butter.  This morning.... 

Snap!!!!



So off to the garbage can he went with his trap.

  I loaded up a new trap with some more
 " gourmet la peanut bootyay" in case he had a friend over that wanted a nibble.
 Bloody little furballs!!!

Then off to Home Depot to buy the ultrasound device that is at a frequency too high for the human ear.... supposed to work in a 40 metre area and make it too agitating for mice to come to visit. I plugged in 4 of them so hopefully they will avoid my house.  With ultrasound plugins, warfarin and peanut butter traps.....glampingbaba's house is no place to visit.





No comments:

Post a Comment