Friday, November 26, 2010

I Love Winners and the Giant Dollar Store and Giant Tiger

I love Winners and The Giant Dollar store this season.  Winners had my jewel toned parka for the weather that was colder than Siberia the last few days...with real fur...yipper, real fur died majenta. So warm and fashionable.  Maybe the colour kept me warm.    Hot pink gloves were a real find at Winners and within a day I  had pancake syrup on them.  Then I made a mistake and shovelled snow with them on because they have a cashmere lining and were warm.  Very stupid.  These kind of gloves are for show not snow. Then.....Giant Dollar Store had these great cocktail rings... expandable....for $1.25 each.  A cup of Tim Horton's coffee costs more than this.




And Giant Tiger has these beautiful Red Christmas socks with Diamond encrusted cuffs and 2010 on them for photos of special people for Xmas.....actually faces come in them if you have no special people.

No comments:

Post a Comment