Sunday, January 30, 2011

We build our own Mountains

We may not have the Rocky mountain view that Calgary does but we have mountains poppin' up all over the city, in front of our houses, behind businesses, from our snow removal cleanup....and I use that word cautiously...cleanup.....I'm still waiting for the grader that was promised 7 days ago. I believe that online this neighborhood  is classified as "Completed".

Yikes!!! I just went out to take this picture and realized I left my big garage door open all night....and is it freakin' cold in there.  Well if nothing else....my neighborhood is safe.
Yikes!Yikes!Yikes!


                                              Day 7 waiting for City Grader


Behind the theatre

That'a a city truck there with driver just relaxing in his nice warm truck while he sips on a pop, obscure from the public.


No comments:

Post a Comment