Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Day 2 before Glamping


Well the sun is shining, and so far no rain drops although a few squeaky and lame thunder noises managed to squeak into the atmosphere. I'm wearing light green today to stay optimistic. I'm not sure if it is the colour that attracts beauty but I am having one hell of a good day. Every person who has crossed my path today has been smiling, cheery and just genuinely nice. The store clerks are really friendly, the wasps are staying off me and my visa bill wasn't what I thought it was going to be after all my glamping extravaganzas at my favorite booteek. The Dollar Store. I am considering an exorcism in my black closet and going green if this is all it takes.
The greenhouses are filled with fresh veggies to add to my Glamping Essentials.

No comments:

Post a Comment