Tuesday, July 27, 2010












Well my first sleep in Glampavela was super wonderful. The temperature during the night was under 60 degrees F so it was a bit nippy. I was so glad I stuffed my flannel pj's into my bag. A double high air bed has a lot of cold air underneath you but with a duvet and sleeping bag underneath me it was really comfortable. And the heating pad was clicked on when I needed it. It rained during the night so Glampavela had her first initiation to water drops. I loved laying in the tent and listening to the water droplets pound down. I'm skeptical now of the weather but at this point I don't care anymore. I got my tent up and had one good day at Crimson, so that's a bonous. Woke up to nice fresh air and against my grain got out of bed at seven. I made myself a pot of Tim Hortons coffee with cream and sat in my little lounger and listened to the birds and read a magazine. Heaven! Heaven! By this time Cammie was up, and slowly the rest came to life as well. Even B.J was up early and started his day off with Cammie and the dogs. It was a really peaceful morning. Tomorrow when the Glampereeno's are here it will be a different story.
#3 Rule for Glampers...Bring your own coffee pot and plain coffee cream if you are used to Timmy's coffee every morning on the way to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment