Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Early morning Essentials



In my "hanging by a thread" optimism, I am envisioning what I want by my bed when I wake up in my first morning at Crimson Lake. Please do not let it be snow.


First I need a coffee...if there is snow I'll take the Bailey's. Oh get real...if there is snow bring me the vodka and a gun and shoot me


Unless the little glampereeno's are full of spit fire and fruit loops, this is the time I would like to wake up and have a coffee after my bedazzled "glamaphant" spritzes the sleep and mosquito poop out of my eyelids. Anyone who thinks of waking me at 6 is gonna get glamaphantized very quickly from my bed. This glamaphant is not just something pretty to look at, he has a mean spray. Every glamaqueen should have something pretty to look at first thing in the morning. Oh you poor married women. Go out and buy yourself a basket and an orchid.


Okay happy thoughts and everybody visualize sunshine and hot tents....hot like in summer hot. Anyone else who can make a cold tent hot otherwise...well...aren't you blessed?

No comments:

Post a Comment