Monday, July 26, 2010

GlampaVela is officially open














































It took an hour to set up GlampaVela..... and three hours to unload all the shit out of my car and assemble it. Oh my God!!! I was dying from the heat and exhaustion. Uncle Ronnie and Babra are drinking working hour beers and I believe now switched to cocktail hour and I'm still tangled up in hanging butterflies and getting broken flowers to dance. My bed is blown up with a duvet, an open sleeping bag, and another feather duvet for on top. Oh my God I can't even lay down on the bed because I'm so hot. My green area rugs are in place and my pillows are fluffed with coordinating toss cushions and my night stand is set up. Wow! Wow! Wow! Then comes Baba's Piddle Pot. There is no way I am chancing running into a bear on a toilet run in the middle of the dark night. My biggest horror is seeing a bear on site. Some people take a FUD(feminine uterine device) and pee in a bottle. A good old ice cream pail works for me inside my tent with a light on. My little wash stand is in place with soap, facecloths and makeup mirror( only looked in the mirror once). Actually I probably woulda scared the shit out of the bear. I had my little green garden budha for some added serentiy and still had an empty corner for my overnight bags. Every tent should have a hanger with pockets for car keys, safety pins, dress scarves for dinner. This is so cute! If only I could finish it before the bloody sun sets.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes....a true glamper does not mention how long it took her to assemble her tent!!!

    ReplyDelete